WHAT IS A CATASTROPHIC INJURY?
A catastrophic injury is any damage that has serious, long-term effects on the victim. Unlike the average injuries received in a collision or crash these injuries are life-altering and permanent. Most catastrophic injuries may require multiple surgeries, rehabilitation, or life-long use of a medical device or medication.
YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO COMPENSATION
If you have been the victim of a catastrophic injury, the Augusta personal injury attorneys at Jackson Law Offices, P.C. in Georgia and South Carolina are there to seek a settlement.
Contact us for a free consultation if:
- You have extensive medical expenses as a result of a permanent injury
- Have lost working wages due to being unable to return to work
- Your ability to perform in your previous work environment has been significantly impaired due to the injury
- Suffered emotional or psychological damage because of the severity of the injury
Many victims only partially recover from a catastrophic injury and require lifetime medical care. At Jackson Law Offices, P.C., our Augusta catastrophic injury lawyers understand the human element of a serious injury. You are not another legal case, but a person who has suffered an extreme injury that deserves justice, compassion, and a restored quality of life.
INJURIES THAT MAY BE CONSIDERED CATASTROPHIC
When your life has been drastically altered by a severe injury it’s important to know if you can claim reparation.
Some injuries which may be considered catastrophic and subject to compensation include:
- Injuries that result in partial or full paralysis
- Loss of limbs that impact daily function
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Severe burns
- Injuries which result in disfigurement or substantial scarring
Invest your trust in Augusta personal injury lawyers. We will dedicate our resources to winning an outcome that allows you to live your life with the dignity you deserve.