Stanley G. JacksonFounding Partner
Accomplished Augusta Personal Injury Attorney
During his 40+ years of experience, seasoned attorneys and judges in Augusta have endorsed Stan Jackson with the highest credentials--a "preeminent" rating through the Martindale Hubbell peer review system. Stan Jackson graduated from Vanderbilt University and the University of Georgia School of Law (1973) and attended the Columbia University Graduate School of Business in New York City.
In the 1970s, he settled in the Augusta area and has practiced in the CSRA ever since. Stan has helped victims of injuries, medical malpractice, and corporate fraud in this area, as well as nationally. Over the past 25 years, he has developed a range of expertise in class action litigation, handling many cases in this area including one of the largest settlements in South Carolina history.
Outside of work, he is married to Suzanne Jackson. They live in Aiken, SC where they are active in First Presbyterian Church. He enjoys golf, racquetball, flying, and traveling. To inquire about representation, call our Jackson Law Offices, P.C. offices at (706) 616-6441 today.
- Author: “The Reincorporation Problem: Form a Limited Partnership and Carry on Business as Usual,” Georgia State Bar Journal, Vol. 10, No. 3, 1974
- Author: “How to Proceed in Business Legally,” Federal Edition, Prentice-Hall, 1984
- Editorial Board, Georgia International Law Journal, 1972
- J.D., University of Georgia, 1973
- Columbia University School of Business, 1969-1970
- B.A., Vanderbilt University, 1969
- AV® Preeminent® Peer Review Rated
- Delegate, South Carolina Bar Association, 1998-1999
- Past President Aiken County Bar Association
- Teaching and Lecture Experience
- Adjunct Professor, Medical College of Georgia, 1980-2002
- Adjunct Professor of Securities Law, Charleston School of Law, Charleston, South Carolina, 2006
- Visiting Professor, Center for International Legal Studies, University of Maribor Law School, Maribor, Slovenia, 2007
- Visiting Professor of law, Center for International Legal Studies, Budapest, Hungary, 2010
- Presenter, Law and the Internet, Little Rock, Arkansas, 2007
- State Bar of Georgia
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. Court. of Appeals for the 4th and 11th Circuits.
- United States District Court for the District of South Carolina
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Georgia
- Past President, Aiken County Bar Association
- Augusta Bar Association